¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Mi ombre es Alexandra y yo vivo en los EE.UU. Unfortunately my Spanish is not very good. ;-) I came across your blog and I like it a LOT! :) You have great postcards and stamps here!! I was wondering if you would like to exchange postcards with me? I live in the beautiful state of Maine and I have lots of nice postcards for trade (http://www.80sgirl.com/postcards-for-trade/), also from other states and national parks. I have never met anyone from Honduras and I would LOVE to receive a postcard from there! :)
I hope to hear from you! Have a wonderful day! Greetings from Maine, Alex :)
Very nice blog! Your collection is really beautiful. Wouuld you like to exchange with me? I would really like to receive a postcard sent from Honduras. I can send you postcards from my country Montenegro. I think you didn't receive cover/postcard from my country yet. You are welcome to visit my postcard blog: http://mnepostcards.blogspot.com/
¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Mi ombre es Alexandra y yo vivo en los EE.UU. Unfortunately my Spanish is not very good. ;-) I came across your blog and I like it a LOT! :) You have great postcards and stamps here!!
ResponderEliminarI was wondering if you would like to exchange postcards with me? I live in the beautiful state of Maine and I have lots of nice postcards for trade (http://www.80sgirl.com/postcards-for-trade/), also from other states and national parks. I have never met anyone from Honduras and I would LOVE to receive a postcard from there! :)
I hope to hear from you! Have a wonderful day!
Greetings from Maine,
Alex :)
Thank you Sonia for the superb card,envelope and banknote I received today ! Johan (www.johanpostcards.blogspot.com)
ResponderEliminarVery nice blog! Your collection is really beautiful. Wouuld you like to exchange with me? I would really like to receive a postcard sent from Honduras. I can send you postcards from my country Montenegro. I think you didn't receive cover/postcard from my country yet. You are welcome to visit my postcard blog: http://mnepostcards.blogspot.com/
ResponderEliminarBest wishes,
Rajko